Setting up a campaign with give2gether is quick and simple!
The campaign page is user friendly and can be configured easily at any time. The page is divided into content modules with several options to choose from.
Upload your organization’s logo. Then click the edit button and upload an image or flash file of your choice and add the text you want to appear under the main image.
Upload unique and appealing content
- Text module: upload appealing, unique and updated content about the campaign’s cause, about your organization, etc. Use effective headings and clear, concise paragraphs.
- Video module: upload videos from your YouTube account. Videos are an effective tool to engage visitors. People rather watch video content than read text. Your video doesn't have to be professionally made; as long as it is authentic, appealing and convincing, it will enhance your campaign page.
- Photo gallery module: add photos of the organization’s projects, events etc. Basically anything that will enable campaign visitors to get better acquainted with your cause.
- Facebook module: connect to your supporters from those social networks, placing a link that will direct them to your give2gether campaign page. That way, visitors can see your activity on Facebook and Twitter and your fans and followers can be updated on new activities on your campaign page.
- Project breakdown module: specify the breakdown of costs. For example, an organization that provides food to the homeless can specify the costs of food and distribution. It is very important to create high sense of trust; the more transparent you are about how donations will be used, the higher your visitor-to-donor ratio and donor-to-activist ratio will be.
- Questions and answers module: the comments section compiles comments from donors and supporters. It adds another sense of community and transparency to the campaign.
* Content modules can be moved around as you choose.
Now that your campaign page is up and running, the fun really starts! Watch how people visit the campaign, donate, share it with their community, become champions, making the campaign an inseparable part of your fundraising activities.