Please send your CV to email@example.com
You will be working directly with a wide variety of online marketing and demand generation practitioners at some of the most innovative nonprofits in the world, helping them leverage best practices to retain and expand their online constituency and fundraising results.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is results-oriented and a self-starter. Ideal candidate should be able to have SaaS account management experience and have outstanding customer facing skills.
You will own deliver different outreach programs across the entire customer base.
- Empowering our customers to expand their usage of give2gether, including developing and sharing marketing best practices to drive adoption and ROI for customers
- Developing and maintaining deep expertise of give2gether products and best practices to provide value to customers.
- Nurturing close relationships throughout customer organizations through proactive communication
- Developing and executing formal customer success plans, and tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer adoption and success.
- Collecting and Documenting findings from customer experiences and communicating them.
- Driving advocacy for customer needs within give2gether with the authority to provide leadership in process changes to make our customers more successful.
- Taking full ownership of customer satisfaction for your customers and identified as needing Customer Success intervention and working through all issues
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction by responding to customers and making adjustments to increase customer satisfaction based on their feedback.
- A bachelor's degree.
- Proven track record of five years in technical account management, customer success or marketing, whether as a marketer or providing services to marketers; experience with SaaS companies is strongly preferred.
- Outstanding customer-facing skills.
- Successful track record in meeting and exceeding goals in customer retention and/or new acquired business or upsells.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work, and to identify patterns and trends in crowdfunding and SaaS
- Familiarity with B2B marketing and sales processes.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for excellence.
- Excellent relationship building and management abilities.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work.
Raising money offline from a major donor may be easy.
Raising thousands of smaller gifts online is much harder.
Modern fundraising is more like blind-speed dating with a prospect donor. Yet a new donor or a younger donor's attention span is 15 only seconds or less.
It’s harsh but true - Emotionally engaging, “Smart” landing pages, determine how many visitors become donors. Then, in that glowing moment, 6% of the donors may start their own crowdfunding page. Question is, how easy do you make it for them to share & shine?
give2gether is an Intelligent Fundraising Platform based on 10 years of research on the Science Behind what makes people give and share.
give2gether enables midsize and large nonprofits raise more money online. Their supporters can inspire others by promoting and sharing projects/campaigns close to their heart with their friends and personal connections, raising more money and inspiring more social impact.
- 3 years of Django/Python development experience.
- Must have worked and outperformed in a start-up environment,
- Got to be hands on (i.e. loves coding)
Program Operational Leadership:
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership by being actively involved in all programs and services, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all programs.
- Identify opportunities for Give2gether to leverage cross-program strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organizational challenges.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain Give2gether’s growth model with an emphasis on developing capacity and scale in operations, strategic analysis and program budgeting.
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Ensure the continued financial viability of Give2gether’s operational units through sound fiscal management.
External Relationship Development:
- Manage and cultivate existing relationships with enterprise clients to secure and expand recurring revenue streams.
- Publicly represent Give2gether with the media and external constituency groups including community, non-profit, and private organizations and build excitement for Give2gether’s mission.
Strategic Plan Implementation:
- Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes with the CEO and staff. Coach program directors as they implement the strategic plan and transition program operations.
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a social entrepreneur with extensive operational management experience to grow and further develop a product with immense potential for social impact. The successful candidate will partner with the CEO and work collaboratively with a high-performance management team.
Specific requirements include:
- at least one successful experience where he/she was an executive, lived and breathed a start-up in high growth mode ... Roller coaster , fast changes, many roles and hats (finance, operations, data analysis, investor relations, etc)
- be trusted by investors, so they know they can count on him/her with their $$$....
- have past experience as a co-founder or investors relations a plus
- Minimum BS/BA degree (MBA from top business school strongly preferred) with at least 5 years of experience and a track record in senior program management.
- Excellence in organizational management
- Deep experience in program budgeting and fiscal management.
- Track record of effectively leading a direct service organized
- Analytic and decisive
- Ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
Passion, enthusiasm, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented SaaS Software Sales executive to manage and prospect mid size and enterprise nonprofit accounts. Will work closely with the other members of the Sales team. Reports directly to the CEO
- A Hunter: Run a sales cycle from start to close
- Sell over the phone: follow up and negotiate with prospects daily (80% over phone) in the sales cycle to close 1-2 deals a day.
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships, both over the phone and via e-mail, with decision makers until closing.
- Performance driven: weekly and monthly quotas, kickers for over exceed quotas.
- Help execute targeted marketing campaigns using email, LinkedIn, Twitter and phone calls in order to close new deals
- Develop and keep current knowledge of the market, give2gether's solution and the competition
- Assist in tuning and improving give2gether’s pitch and sales cycle
- English as native tongue: prerequisite
- Five years experience in sales, business-to-business telemarketing environment
- Prior experience in SaaS: Big Plus
- Prior experience in nonprofit sales: now you are talking ...
- Excellent people skills & able to work proficiently unsupervised.
- Possess creative, compelling and persuasive presentation skills.
- Self starter
- Demonstrated ability to prospects through a sequence of events to close a sale with excellent closing skills
- Assertive and goal oriented
- Positive, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
- Solid understanding of the web
- Highly proficient in Salesforce.com
- Ability to prioritize, organize, plan and coordinate activities/time
- Ability to manage one's workload