How to Send Invitations to Your Email Contacts
- If you are not signed in already, click on Sign In at the very top of the page on the right.
- Enter your email address and password or click on "register" to open your accountt. You can also use one of your social networks like facebook or linked-in to skip registration.
- Click on the blue "Invite" button. If you haven't uploaded your contacts yet, now is the perfect time. Use the the method which you prefer to search your online contacts or upload your address book. NOTE: give2gether will not send your contacts any e-mail without your permission.
Now follow these simple 4 steps:
- Choose who you want to send your invitations to - Either click on the checkbox by each person you want to send an invitation to, or alternatively, simply click on the checkbox next to “Friend’s Name” to select all your friends.
- Choose the template you wish to use (from the drop down menu)
- You’ll see a preview of the template as well as a little test box saying: “Add your own words here…”. Please take a few seconds to personalize your message, so it doesn’t feel automated to the recipients. Write something personal, so that people know this is a cuase you care about.
- Click “Send” and start the countdown to get your first donations!
Don't forget to thank your friends who supported your effort and donate.