Help Rescue Orphan Otters
Start Fundraising »
Set up your personal fundraising page in minutes, and help us reach your friends and your community.
Choose your own fundraising goal, and ask your friends to help you reach it. Our system lets you track your progress and see how your friends react.
You can be there for these babies.
This is your chance to be part of a life-changing experience....this is your chance to help baby otters - so young that their eyes weren't even completely open when they arrived at Wild ARC! - grow into happy, healthy adults.
Your support will ensure Lady from Ladysmith, Cowby from Cowichan Bay and Piers from Piers Island get the specialized care they need.
Lady was orphaned after her mom was chased by a dog and dropped her.
Cowby was found covered with over a hundred ticks after his mom was scared off and left him orphaned!
Piers was found alone, dehydrated and calling for his mom, who could not be found.
Want to be there to release these otters back into the wild?
When you give more than $50 you'll be automatically entered for a chance to join Dr. Sara Dubois and Wild ARC staff next spring to release these otters.*
* No purchase necessary. To enter, you must comply with the eligibility criteria set out in the Contest Rules within the Contest Period. For complete contest rules, see Orphan Otter Rescue Contest Rules section.
I already raised: C$200
Raised C$15,635 out of C$20,000
Help us spread the word!More...
Please only share with somebody with whom you have a personal relationship. Find out more about Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) and how it applies to you.
- Gloria D. donated C$25
- Anna F. donated C$200
- Magdalena Malaniuk donated C$50
- Carol M. donated C$50
- Kevin W B. donated C$70
- Elizabeth M. donated C$25
- C.R. donated C$50
- Susan H. donated C$20 in honor of Karah Hopgood
- Leah M. invited 2 friends
- Leah M. donated C$50
- Sointula K. donated C$50
- Hannah L. donated C$50
- Roseann K. donated C$50
- Christian M. donated C$50
- Lynda S. donated C$100 as a gift to Arthur Skoda
- Sharon G. donated C$30
- Jean H. donated C$45
- anja P. donated C$30
- HONN K. donated C$100
- Denice M. donated C$50
- Marnie M. donated C$30
- Elizabeth L. donated C$30
- Deva D. donated C$100
- Stephen D. donated C$50
- Darren B. donated C$60
- Tracey E. donated C$75
- Christina P. donated C$70 in memory of Jack Pyra
- siobhan D. donated C$50
- Alyssa M. donated C$25
- Kathy H. donated C$100
- Darlene E. donated C$25
- Gil Peretz created a personal fundraising page
- Lorna S. invited a friend
- Nita S. created a personal fundraising page and pledged to raise C$200
- Janine S. created a personal fundraising page
- Raymond A. invited 29 friends
- Raymond A. invited a friend
- Raymond A. created a personal fundraising page and pledged to raise C$2,000
- T.R. created a personal fundraising page and pledged to raise C$1,000
- Joyce B. invited 3 friends
October 16 update: Mmmm! Fish!
October 9 update: It's raining, it's pouring...
October 2 update: Getting bigger
Orphan Otter Rescue Contest Rules
BC SPCA on Facebook
Will you keep my information secure?
The BC SPCA goes to great lengths to protect the confidentiality and integrity of any personal information you share with us over the Internet.
The BC SPCA treats personal data such as credit card information as critical assets that must be guarded at all times against loss and unauthorized access. To ensure the security of credit card and personal information, this Web site employs industry-standard security methods, including the Secure Socket Layers (SSL) protocol for the encryption of transmitted data and processes credit cards through a strictly PCI compliant system.
If you have any questions about our Web security procedures, please email email@example.com
Will I get a charitable tax receipt for this gift?
Yes! You will get an official receipt emailed immediately for your records. If you have any questions about your receipt please contact us via email or contact Generosity Services at 604-681-7271 or toll-free 1-800-665-1868.